News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

10 seconds delay when calling Obi110 from Iphone Obion

Started by jcgalvezv, April 17, 2011, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcgalvezv

When my sister calls me from her iPhone's Obion softphone there is always a ~10 second delay before I start to hear her and being able to talk. After those ~10 seconds the call proceeds fine and clear.

Is this a common behavior?

jimates

You mean after you answer the phone there is a delay? If that is the case it would likely be a network problem, not the Obi.

jcgalvezv

Than you jimates for your reply.

I am not saying there is a problem with my Obi110. Could be with Obion or Obi network.

You are right. Just after I answer the calls. I am sure there is no problem with my network. My asterisk works perfectly at the same time. I mean, my sister calls me from her Obion softphone and there is the problem; She calls me from a softphone using SIP an there is no problem at all.

If the problem were the network then the complete call should have problem and no just the first 10 seconds.

pc44

I am having the same problem.  This only occurs for me when receiving calls.  The silence lasts for about 3-5 seconds, and then the rest of the call is fine.

mark