News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

My Phone (using OBI 100) Will Not Ring For Incoming Calls

Started by AllenRM, November 10, 2013, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllenRM

I've been using the OBI 100 and GV since late last year and everything has worked great.  However, in the past few days I have missed a number of calls even though I was at home.  I finally realized that my phone is no longer ringing on incoming calls, so the party is directed to GV voice mail.  Apart from not ringing on incoming calls, nothing else has changed.  The lights on the OBI 100 look normal and I can make outgoing calls.  Just to make sure there wasn't a problem with the phone itself, I connected it to my Verizon line and dialed that number from my cell phone and the phone rang, so it would seem that there is a problem with the OBI 100.  Anyone have an ideas?

Rick

Pull the plug on the OBi, wait 30 seconds, reboot.  If that doesn't fix it, then post back.

newobi

Noticed this myself.  Found that the "Forward to Google Chat" was not checked.  Rechecked it and now my Obis are working and receiving phone calls in again.  That is unders Settings > Phone. While you are at it, make sure you upgrade to the latest firmware/software.