News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV to ANVEO?, Already had anveo E911 on sp2?

Started by kb9nvh, November 15, 2013, 02:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb9nvh

So after having GV for a year or two...recently I got ANVEO E911 set up on SP2.

Today I bought a new anveo number ($2/mo) and I want to set up obihai to work.  I'm running through the OBI script for anveo and it defaults to phone 1 and phone2 for everything.  If I keep it that way, will I loose my E911 setup that is on sp2 now?  

Or do I just check the box that says "this service supports E911" and let it reconfigure everything?

I went ahead and just chose the defaults for everything and check E911...now it get this as a status on sp1:
Register Failed: 400 Bad From URI

What now?

Any help is appreciated

gderf

I would try clearing whatever was done when you took ANVEO E911 - probably just delete the SP it's configured for.

Then configure that cleared SP for your new Aveno number and select the check box for "Use This Service for Emergency 911 Calls."
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

kb9nvh

Got it working...I did what you said and it all works and only configures on sp1 now..nothing on sp2.   

Also, got outgoing call id to work....had to use the proper number format which is no "1" in front, and no "-" between number sets.

thanks!!!

gderf

Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

kb9nvh

I've started a new thread with the new problem...so this thread can be abandoned.*****

Seems like all is working except the home phone does not ring.  Incoming calls dont seem to make it through..Anveo logs the calls and the calling phone rings long enough to go to voice mail but the home obihai phone never rings.  I can make outgoing calls and E911 works both directions.  Also, Obi dashboard status shows green.  SP1 shows "registered" on Anveo also.  Anveo website shows "online" as well.  

Any ideas?