News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

*67 does not block my callerid

Started by cssobi, December 10, 2013, 05:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cssobi

if I use my PSTN POTS line directly (not through any obi) when dialing a *67 + 11 digit number it blocks my callerid to the 11 digit number I called.

However through my obi110 (just after a factory reset) it does not block my caller id.
Shouldn't it block it? Or does one have to configure setting(s) in OBI110?
If so which one(s) or documentation explaining that?

N7AS

If you are calling using GoogleVoice, CID Call Block will not work.
GV does not allow blocking calls.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

azrobert

Change Star Codes -> Star Code Profile A -> Code 5 To:
*67(<li(*67>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)

Then dial *6714805551212 and *6714805551212 will be sent out the line port.

Edit:

This will work using a phone connected to the Phone Port.
Are you trying to do this from Asterisk?

cssobi

>This will work using a phone connected to the Phone Port.
>Are you trying to do this from Asterisk?
Yes want to do from asterisk and have 3 to as many  5 OBI202s that we want to route the call through asterisk to the OBI110:LI port and support such codes: *67 (block) but another effort need to support *82 (unblock), those are just 2 but may need to support more.

right now we are routing all 11 digit numbers through asterisk back through obi110:LI port .... just need to get these "prefix codes" supported/working

giqcass

I'm not an asterisk expert but I think you just need to disable the *codes on the Obi that relate to the functions you want to use on asterisk.  
Long live our new ObiLords!

azrobert

All OBi's

Change Star Codes -> Star Code Profile A ->
Code 4 To:
*82(<sp1(*82>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*82>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)
Code 5 To:
*67(<sp1(*67>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*67>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)

OBi202s

Change Star Codes -> Star Code Profile B ->
Code4 To:
*82(<sp2(*82>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp2(*82>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)
Code 5 To:
*67(<sp2(*67>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp2(*67>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)

I don't have an OBi202, so make sure Phone Port 2 points to StarCode Profile B.
I included rules for 7 digit dialing.

OBi110

SP1 service X_InboundCallRoute:
{robert1>((Msp1)|911|*671xxxxxxxxxx|*821xxxxxxxxxx|*67xxxxxxx|*82xxxxxxx):li},{ph}

If you are following my suggestion for your Asterisk setup you can NOT include the *67 and *82 rules in the SP1 DigitMap.

See the following for an explanation of Star Codes:
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=6740.0

I tested the Star Codes, but not the inbound call route.

Edit:
I fixed a typo in one of the Star Code rules.

Gunaski

hi
tried the above setting on obi202 to block callerid, getting message 'the number you dialed was rejected by the service provider reason 404. Using Asterisk and DID from VOIP.ms

Thanks in advance

SeanC

Worked great for me; minor edits to include both 10 digit dialing with or without the "1" prefix and had to include the other star codes for forwarding;  my Star Codes are configured as follows:

Code2:
*81(<sp1(*82>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*82>xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*82>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId, call($Code)

Code3:
*82(<sp1(*82>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*82>xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*82>xxxxxxx<)>), Unblock CallerId, call($Code)

Code4:
*67(<sp1(*67>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*67>xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*67>xxxxxxx<)>), Block CallerId Once, call($Code)

Code5:
*68(<sp1(*67>1xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*67>xxxxxxxxxx<)>|<sp1(*67>xxxxxxx<)>), Unblock CallerId Once, call($Code)