News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Speed dial notations?

Started by giqcass, December 15, 2013, 04:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giqcass

Is there any way to add a notation to a speed dial on the obi?  For instance if I were to write a program I would use something like the following.
#This is what the program does.
Or
//This function does this.

Long live our new ObiLords!

Shale

Not what you are looking for, but I went to the web page that sets up the speed dials. From there I am hazy on what I did... I may have used a text editor macro on the HTML source, or I might have printed to a PDF file and copied stuff.

Anyway, I printed a piece of paper with the dial digits and description.

QBZappy

@giqcass

That sounds like a good feature request. The ability to add a short description to the speed dials.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

giqcass

Quote from: Shale on December 18, 2013, 09:05:25 PM
Not what you are looking for, but I went to the web page that sets up the speed dials. From there I am hazy on what I did... I may have used a text editor macro on the HTML source, or I might have printed to a PDF file and copied stuff.

Anyway, I printed a piece of paper with the dial digits and description.

With the rate at which I change some of them to experiment I better use a dry erase board.  ;)
Long live our new ObiLords!