December 10, 2017, 06:21:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google apps login with OBiAPP  (Read 53795 times)
RichardBaker

« on: January 25, 2014, 06:06:23 pm »

I created an obitalk.com with my google apps authentication.
the OBiAPP will not use that same authentication to log in.
Is there a solution other than creating a new obitalk account and moving the obi to the new (non google) account. If the google authentication's no good for OBiAPP, why have it as an option for OBiTalk account?
Dave-Tap

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 09:39:25 am »

I'm not sure what you're after here. If you're not using the soft phone on your OBiTalk account you can log into that and set your OBi as the android's OBi gateway.

If you didn't have an OBiTalk account or you're already using the soft-phone the android app lets you set one up... then you add it as a trusted caller to your other OBiTalk account and set your OBi as the android's gateway.

OBiTalk only provides one soft-phone OBi number per account but additional accounts are free.  Grin
derekr

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »

Hi,
What we're wondering is, at time of login to OBITalk, you're given the option to use your Google account. Is this doable with the app as well, and if not, why?
I don't have a device myself, but some of my immediate family do. I already signed in with my Google account. Is there a way to sign into the app with that account? And if not can I delete my info so I can make a new OBITalk account with my gmail email?

Thanks
HelloG

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 08:43:40 pm »

Google account use for sign-on is a bit confusing.  See this thread, it should answer your question on how it works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: