News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Very interesting yearly plan from a reputable company.

Started by carl, January 27, 2014, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAura

Quote from: carl on January 27, 2014, 07:14:59 PM
I do not need a domestic yearly plan but if I needed one this would be the way to go.

Why pay more...  and why is it the way to go??

$15 more will get you 2 years and
you would save ($120-$75) => $45

http://www.obivoice.com/pricing/plus.html

carl

Because Future 9 provides, among others, premium routing on domestic calls and also I trust them about zillion times more than Obivoice.
But then again, I am out of the rock bottom hunting.
BTW I am NOT currently a Future 9 customer not am I affiliated with them in any way.

KAura

Only problem I see is it's like a 'balance the leg' MLM plan where you get paid based on the shorter leg.

As it reads, once you hit 2000 minutes (in or out [whichever occurs first]) you are now at one cent per minute.

That would be my gripe about the plan, but thank you for posting as I am still looking.

carl

Quote from: KAura on January 28, 2014, 10:59:44 AM
Only problem I see is it's like a 'balance the leg' MLM plan where you get paid based on the shorter leg.

As it reads, once you hit 2000 minutes (in or out [whichever occurs first]) you are now at one cent per minute.

That would be my gripe about the plan, but thank you for posting as I am still looking.

Nothing is preventing you from signing up with Localphone. With the 5$/month US plan + 0.99 /month for DID you have 5000 outgoing and practically unlimited incoming.

giqcass

Quote from: carl on January 28, 2014, 04:08:16 PM
Nothing is preventing you from signing up with Localphone. With the 5$/month US plan + 0.99 /month for DID you have 5000 outgoing and practically unlimited incoming.
What is the incoming limit for localphone?  I didn't know there was one.
Long live our new ObiLords!

carl

Quote from: giqcass on January 29, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

there is a rumor out there that it is 10000 minutes- that may have something to do with the fact that their sister company, Voxbeam, has a 10000 minutes incoming limit on their cheaper DID's.
I did not get the chance to test it though. ;D

giqcass

Quote from: carl on January 29, 2014, 04:18:29 PM
Quote from: giqcass on January 29, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

there is a rumor out there that it is 10000 minutes- that may have something to do with the fact that their sister company, Voxbeam, has a 10000 minutes incoming limit on their cheaper DID's.
I did not get the chance to test it though. ;D
That's about 5 1/2 hours a day.  I guess I'll never hit the limit.  lol 
Long live our new ObiLords!