News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Is this possible on an Obi202 with Obiline adapter?

Started by giqcass, February 10, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giqcass

I found an old thread and I have a couple of questions.  I can't test this myself because I don't have an Obiline or an Obi110.  I have been thinking about purchasing one or the other.

Is this still possible with the current firmware?  Is this possible on an Obi202 with Obiline adapter?

Quote from: RonR on January 05, 2012, 10:38:14 AM
RuiD,

The Auto Attendant doesn't have the capability to dial a number, pause for that number to answer, and then output more DTMF digits using a VoIP provider.

If you can use the LINE Port for the callback instead, try the following:

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {(<+>911234567):aa($1)},{ph}

Voice Services -> Auto Attendant -> OutboundCallRoute:

{(<+911234567:211234567,,,,,0911234567#>):li},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},
{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Each comma will introduce 0.2 seconds of pause.

Incoming calls from 911234567 to SP1 which are aborted before the Auto Attendant answers should cause the Auto Attendant to make a callback to 211234567 (pause) 0911234567# using the LINE Port.

EDIT:This does not seem to be possible with the Obiline adapter.  It seems to work fine on the Obi110.
Long live our new ObiLords!

ianobi

Regarding the OBi110, I can say that pauses still work as RonR described using the latest firmware. This only works for calls made via the Line Port.

I cannot say for the OBiLINE. In principle it should work in the same way as the OBi110 Line Port, but that will depend upon the OBi202 firmware driving it.

giqcass

I may just grab an Obiline and see how it works out.  I had been hoping for a price break since it's more of a "want it" then a "need it" item.  I've got a long Amazon whishlist. lol  If I grab that I'll have the Obi dongle trifecta. 

QBZappy

@giqcass

Hang in there, you may be able to redeem your points for that adapter. I plan to redeem my points for a shiny new Obi508vs. I've got just one more to go!!!

Marketing is sponsoring a new rewards scheme for OBi fanboys. It should be coming out soon. I'm scooping them with the details. (Togue in cheek) :)

Obihai forum reward points. These can be exchanged for the following items:
1000 posts= Obi wifi adapter
2000 posts=Obiline adapter
2225 posts= Obi508 vs

(QBZappy current posts=2224)
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

Usetheforceobiwan

Quote from: giqcass on February 11, 2014, 06:21:58 PM
I'll have the Obi dongle trifecta. 

Does having the Obi dongle trifecta make one more popular with the ladies ? ;D

giqcass

Quote from: Usetheforceobiwan on February 11, 2014, 07:13:33 PM
Quote from: giqcass on February 11, 2014, 06:21:58 PM
I'll have the Obi dongle trifecta. 

Does having the Obi dongle trifecta make one more popular with the ladies ? ;D

My hypothesis going into it was that a well rounded Obi would make the ladies swoon. My previous testing with the Pap2na, Grandstream 701, and WRTP54G were not able to achieve this.
Although I have not achieved the trifecta yet the phones ring every time I get a text message plus I do a lot of tinkering that requires testing. As a result the phones are always ringing.  The constant phone ringing makes me appear popular until you realize I'm often just talking to myself.  That made me less popular with my wife and daughter.  My testing suggest that "the ladies" eventually get used to it but they may not actually prefer it.  Your test results may vary. I will update you on my popularity index once I achieve the trifecta and have sufficient underlying data to form an opinion.  :)