News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot Register to 2 sip services

Started by twinclouds, February 16, 2014, 08:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinclouds

I have one obi100 and one obi110.  I used to use the SP1 for GV and SP2 for another SIP service (supervoip) and they worked just fine.  However, since the support of GV is likely to stop, I tried to see how to register to two sip services using Obi100.  For example, SP1 is for localphone and SP2 for supervoip.  This should be pretty straight forward, I thought.  However, to my surprise, even though SP1 registered with no problem, I cannot register SP2.  After reset, it showed "Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized (server=94.75.247.45:5060; retry in 8s)"  Actually, 94.75.247.45:5060 is the ip address for localphone.  I check the ITSP Profile B/Sip page the registration clearly shows sip.supervoip.com.  Not sure why it is the case.  It looks like Obi100 cannot have two different IP addresses to register.  I am wondering if anybody had this problem before or I need to do anything special to make it work.  Please help!  Thanks.

twinclouds

I got the answer from the DSL Report Forum.  The problem was that on SP2 Service page, X_ServProvProfile need to set to B.  Everything works now.