News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

routing outbound calls from an Obi100 to a Obi110

Started by ibotalk, March 02, 2014, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibotalk

I have an obi100 in houseA and an obi110 in houseB (SP2 connected to vestalink unimited). getting ready for may 15 I'd like to route outbound calls from the obi100/houseA to the obi110/houseB (to avoid 2 separate vestalink unlimited accounts). Then with this set up the Obi110/houseB calls out (but doesnt ring @ houseB)

So I can pick up a phone and dial out from TownA--- hopefully without too much delay.

Also if that becomes the default method of dialing out (without having to enter **1 first)--- will a 911 service on SP2 still work without having to dial **1-911

thanks
i know similar questions are on the forum --- but I cannot wrap my mind around the possible implications of differences

azrobert

Most providers allow multiple registrations.
I don't know if Vestalink is one.
Try setting up both locations the same way and see what happens..

ibotalk

:) :) thanks

i set up the obi110/houseB registration at  my obi100/houseA  and on that ob100 both SP1 ( obi110/houseB ) and SP2 (original obi100/houseA +911) work.  Now I just have to go to houseB and see if that still works!!

This is too simple--- I was hoping to add some fancy coding to the obitalk portal!!