News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Incoming calls continuing to ring after pickup

Started by electroaus, April 03, 2014, 06:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electroaus

I am using my OBi110 as an interface between my analogue phone line and an Asterisk IP call server via SIP.

When I receive an incoming analogue call, the call is successfully routed to the call server after some delay and in turn to my IP phone.
When answering the phone, the analogue call does not answer and all that I can hear is a muffled version of the ringing tone that the caller hears. On the callers end, the call is never answered.

I have reconfigured both the Obihai and Asterisk a couple of times and followed guides online that discuss using it to interface an analogue line. I am in Australia and have tried changing the Line Tone settings on the Obihai, however I still have the same issue.

Looking at the Obihai's settings when the call come in, the status displays 'ringing' and when the call is picked up on the IP phone it shows 'off-hook'. Any ideas about how to get it working please let me know!