News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

can not activate ANVEO for OBiTALK

Started by tom4west, March 31, 2014, 08:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom4west

I was try to sign up   ANVEO  for  OBiTALK from OBI portal, it always end up to a blank page after the e-911 verification, can anybody help me?

c3c3

What browser are you using?  I had no problem with IE10, for two Anveo accounts.

feelyat

I'm having the same problem.  I already had an E911 account through Anveo, so when it asks me "Do you have an existing Anveo account that you wish to convert?" I say yes, then it goes back to the E911 verification page.  If I say no, it gives me a blank screen.

I'm using Chrome.
I tried using IE also.  No better.

KAura

I've had troubles signing up for providers that have E911 pages,
which I guess is most of them (even though, as far as I know,
911 can STILL be called from ANY cell phone that doesn't even
have service [plan not renewed/cancelled] as long as there is
signal)

...there are emergency #'s (most of the time) that can be dialed
directly, but 3 digits is faster!...

anyway, I have had to change the normal way of putting in the
address from this format:

RR ## Box ####

to this format:

#### RR ##

so the address would pass E911 input validation.  I would suppose
that the E911 screen isn't able to validation the information that
you have entered, but there is no way for me to be sure.

I just know that I have had problems in the past -- hope it helps.

c3c3

Quote from: feelyat on April 01, 2014, 05:19:32 AM
I already had an E911 account through Anveo .....

There may be a bug with account conversion, which was not available when I signed up for my first account.  Let them know so they can fix it.  Alternatively, you can ask Anveo to move your account to another email address, or sign up with another email address.  After that, ask Anveo to transfer the account balance and close the old account.

tom4west

I used firefox, ie10, opera, chrome. Can not sign up. giving up.....

feelyat

I still think there's an issue with merging the accounts, but an email to anveo support was all I needed to fix it. I contacted Anveo by email (after 5pm) and received a reply within an hour that they had changed my email address on my original E911 account.  I then was able to get through the signup page and set up a new account. The Obi provisioning seems to have worked, and I'm now set up with GV forwarding to my new Anveo number.

The web site issues were definitely frustrating, but they've made it up to me by offering better than expected support and the ability to resolve my issue quickly.  Let's see how the service holds up.