News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Vestalink/set up toll free termination?

Started by siskiou, April 06, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siskiou

Edited to add: Unfortunately, it wasn't just the GV spoofing. Call does not go through on Vestalink, either.

I've been reading about toll free termination, but can't find a simple guide how to set this up on SP2. Have followed lots of links, but all assume knowledge that I don't have.
Could someone please point me to a simple guide, to setting up SP2 for toll free calls?
It would be much appreciated!

I've been looking at http://www.alcazarnetworks.com/termination_tf.php, but don't know what to input on the Obi100.
Please help a tech challenged noob, who desperately needs to call British Airways Executive Club to change a booking! ???

I don't call them often, but need to be able to, once in a while.
Any ideas what service I could use (preferably free) to make unrestricted calls to toll free numbers?

I guess I could switch off spoofing each time I need to call a blocked 800 number, but it would be nice to set something up on SP2, if possible.