News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo forum?

Started by Fasttimes, April 15, 2014, 04:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fasttimes

Does anyone know of a forum for Anveo users?  I'm trying to learn more abou the call flow builder, particularly simulring.

AlanB

There may be one out there but I'm not aware of it.  While not OBI related, you can get help here.  I would suggest that it belongs under the North American VOIP category however.

MikeHObi

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/voip is a forum that works with all callers but does have a subgroup for Anveo and if you tag any post with that subgroup Anveo experts are more likely to find it.
Obi202 user & Obi100 using Anveo and Callcentric.

Daichavobi

I just ported my Google Voice number to ANVEO (using Obi100) and have found ANVEO support unresponsive -- A forum is definitely needed.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to sort out a problem that could be the Obi or could be ANVEO:  About every 1.5 hours I get a call from a number listed as "101" (no other area code or phone number).  No voice or message when I pick up.  Anyone have any idea what's going on??? To say the last, it's inconvenient all night!!!

ProfTech

Personally i haven't had any issues with the SIP scanners but there may be 2 or 3 things you can try to stop this. You can try setting x_InboundCallRoute to "{>(1234567890):ph},{?|@:}" [no quotes - substitute your account number]. This will send anyone that doesn't know your actual account number to a busy signal. The other thing you may be able to do is set an access list under X_AccessList in the SIP configuration of "72.9.149.69,67.212.84.21" as long as you are in the US. Note that this will stop working if Anveo changes their IP or adds new ones. I am only using the inbound call route setting currently myself.