News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Register Failed: 403 Incorrect Authentication

Started by bigbear216, April 24, 2014, 09:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear216

I have had this obi110 for a few years, but I am still trying to get the hang of it.  I had anveo set up on SP1 a few days ago and it was working just fine. Now, I have callcentric on SP1 and I am trying to get anveo set up on SP2.  I keep getting the message above, incorrect authentication. I have tried the SIP user and password that is currently listed on my anveo web portal. I  have also tried the password I use when signing in to the website. Neither one is working. I have added sip.anveo.com to my  SIP2 profile under proxy server, registrar server,  user agent domain, and outbound proxy. I have also tried only filling in proxy server and leaving the other 3 as default.  Can both SP1 and SP2 function, or register, if they are both using the default port of 5060? ? Does anybody know?  Any idea why I can't get both services to register at the same time?

WelshPaul

403 > Incorrect login info

You need to find out the correct login info for that account. Make sure you are entering the correct password.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com

drgeoff

Ensure that for SP2, X_ServProvProfile is changed from the default 'A' to 'B'.  (Otherwise you are trying to register your Anveo details with Callcentric's server!)

bigbear216

Quote from: WelshPaul on April 24, 2014, 11:26:16 PM
403 > Incorrect login info

You need to find out the correct login info for that account. Make sure you are entering the correct password.

I have already made sure that I was using the correct user name and password as per the web portal on the anveo site. The problem was with service provider profile. Now I have a new error message.

bigbear216

Quote from: drgeoff on April 25, 2014, 04:09:26 AM
Ensure that for SP2, X_ServProvProfile is changed from the default 'A' to 'B'.  (Otherwise you are trying to register your Anveo details with Callcentric's server!)

@drgeoff, sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I changed the service provider profile for SP2 under voice services to profile B. Anveo was, in fact, trying to register with callcentric servers. But now I have a NEW error message, as below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SP2 Service Status
Parameter Name   Value   
Status   Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized (server=67.212.84.21:5010; retry in 18s)   help
PrimaryProxyServer   Trying 72.9.149.69:5010   
SecondaryProxyServer   Secondary Registration Not Enabled   
CallState   0 Active Calls
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At least now, they are not both trying to register on the same server. But why is it now unauthorized?  
'
My current web portal settings are:
Service providers>ITSP Profile B>SIP>ProxyServer : sip.anveo.com (do I need sip. or just anveo.com)
   "                                      "                  "     ProxyServerPort:  5010  (do I need this or is it automatic?)

I am still not getting it to register yet. Is there anything else I need to check?  And yes, I have disabled auto provisioning in system management. I had that problem at first. It seems every time I get somewhere, I have a new problem to deal with.  About to throw this little while box out the window!