News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 Anveo Caller Id - Help Needed

Started by smathur, April 25, 2014, 04:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smathur

I have set up an Obi202 with Anveo as SP3. In Anveo portal, I have set up two Custom caller ids, say cid1 and cid2.

Both Phone 1 and Phone 2 have been setup to use SP3 as the default provider for dialing out.

I want to do the following:
When I dial out from Phone 1, I want cid1 to be sent out but when phone 2 is used, I would like cid2 to be used.

I have not modified any digit plans or star codes and thus, need some help here.

Thanks in anticipation.

SM

PS: If this issue has been explained as such already, I shall appreciate a pointer to that because I could not find it when I searched.

AlanB

smathur

Thanks Alan. I had seen that thread but it did not work. I had also found some useful information in http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=7608.0 but still could not find the right digit maps and star code settings.

For the moment, I have created a second user within my Anveo account and set the cid2 as the default for the second user and set this user as SP4. Now, I can use SP3 as the default for Phone1 and SP4 for Phone2 with the respective cid1 and cid2.

While it works, I am sure that this is not the most elegant solution as it uses up 2 of the 4 Obi202 provider accounts and needs an extra Anveo user account.

I am sure someone experienced with digit maps and star codes will suggest something better.