News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CallCentric Not Registering

Started by classpro, April 29, 2014, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classpro

I am trying to set up callcentric on Sip 2 (eventually, I want to set up Callcentric on both sip1 and sip 2).  I followed callcentric's instructions and the instructions here, and I'm still getting an error that says "Backing Off (8665):  Authentication Error."  I have two DID's in my call centric account, and I don't see in the instructions where it would tell CC which number to use.  I've tried changing the SIP Password, using the AuthUserName both with and without the extension.  Can't authenticate.  Help appreciated.

gderf

"Backing Off (8665):  Authentication Error." means you are using the wrong Callcentric# and/or password in your OBi SP2 configuration. The Callcentric# is in the form of 1777xxxxxxx.

Both of your DIDs will ring your OBi since they were ordered on the same Callcentric account.
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

classpro

Nope:  The problem was that under ITSP Profile B General I had the signalling profile set to Google Voice rather than Sip.  When I changed it, it worked. 

Now it rings on both internal numbers as you say.  I want one callcentric number to ring on SIP 1 and the other to ring on Sip2.  Was I supposed to set up two separate callcentric accounts? 

N7AS

I assume you have 2 Free NY DIDs on CC. You can add an extension to your CC account. You will have another account number for the extension. It's your main account number with the extension number added to the end. You can configure SP1 to the main number and SP2 to the extension. Then in call treatments, assign one number to the main account and the other to the extension.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.