News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Future 5 new number clarification, please ??

Started by vtsnaab, May 03, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtsnaab

After seeing this great offer I enrolled in it and have yet to move forward as I also have yet to get some other details of my set up worked out.

Since I plan to leave my GV number there to live or die as time passes I will want a new DID.

Looking at the info here (after logging in at F9 of course)=>
https://www.future-nine.com/A2BCustomer_UI/ordernum.php

Shows this:
Pricing:
USA, Canada, and UK numbers are $5 setup, then $5/month. (FREE with Bare Essentials/America Free/Future 5.)

Number orders are final and non-refundable after being submitted.

All good so far, and my question is this=>
Does having the Future 5 plan cover the setup fee as well as monthly for the DID, or just the monthly cost for the DID ??

I know that this is a Nitzan question mostly, so I say thanks in advance;
And...
For anyone wondering why I did not email or PM this directly to Nitzan=>
I figure this info might help anyone else who also wants a little bit of clarification on this.

My other choices for a DID have come down to...
LP  w/ $3 setup + .99/mo
Voip.ms .99/mo

-OR-
Free DIDs that are all out of state (which appeal alot less to me than one in my own area code).

I have yet to work out how I'll handle SMSs (wish that F9 had this covered as well...).

If any of my observations or numbers regarding other services are in error, please correct me ?!?

Thanks.

nitzan

Yes- the Future 5 plan includes the number and setup, it pretty much includes everything except E911.

We are working on SMS and hopefully will have it available soon - but no ETA yet.
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation
http://www.future-nine.com/

vtsnaab

Wow - all SO good - makes me wonder how many users here have missed seeing your fine offer and instead signed up for something less inclusive & more costly ?!?