News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outbound Calling Problem

Started by PatrickRyan, May 04, 2014, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickRyan

Greetings,

This week I abandoned GV on my Obi 200 and set up services with Callcentric,(SP1) Voip.ms,(SP2) and CircleNet(SP3) for outbound. I used the Obitalk portal and all three services are registered. SP3 is the primary line for outbound calling.

I am able to make outbound calls. However, after the passage of some time outbound dialing results in a message telling me the number I dialed has not received a response from the service provider. If I reenter my user password for CircleNet, I can then make calls.

I believe all other options are set to defaults except for the Digit Map for ITSP Profile C which is set as follows:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile C -> General -> DigitMap :

([2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<011:00>xx.|00xx.)

Can't determine what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions will be appreciated as I'm deep in uncharted waters.

azrobert

If you configure your OBi200 via the web interface check:
System Management => Auto Provisioning

Under OBiTalk Provisioning:
Method must be Disabled.

drgeoff

PatrickRyan did say "I used the Obitalk portal .." so azroberts's suggestion would not be applicable.

But it isn't clear if PatrickRyan has this problem with only CircleNet on SP3 or if the other two ITSPs are similarly affected after some time.

PatrickRyan

Quote from: azrobert on May 04, 2014, 11:07:18 AM
If you configure your OBi200 via the web interface check:
System Management => Auto Provisioning

Under OBiTalk Provisioning:
Method must be Disabled.

Azrobert,

Thanks for your assistance. I made the change you suggested and it appears to solve my problem.

Drgeoff,

I should have noted the problem also occurred on the other 2 ITSPs. Forgive my ignorance as I climb this steep learning curve.