News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 and Anveo

Started by jesseasi, May 05, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesseasi

So here is what I used to have - TWO OBi200 devices using two google voice numbers.   One device was at my house the other at a summer home.  The two google voice numbers functioned as my main home number the other as a fax.  The setup worked great and the phone numbers would work great and ring to both locations at the same time.

Now I have been forced to move - and selected Anveo.  It has been a super struggle to get this setup working.  It takes them days to respond to my tickets - even when I pay $5 to beg for their help.  I have prepaid for entire years of service and don't seem to be getting any kind of service.

But here is what I gathered so far.

I need two different accounts at anveo to use with my Obitalk device.   One for each number.  Of course the tech support did not tell me this when they told me to port in my 2nd google number.  Now I had to create a 2nd account however I need to move or port the number I just moved from google over to a different anveo account.   Each time I have prepaid for a whole years worth of service.....

Can anyone tell me - can I have both devices connected to the same number at the same time?  I seem to be getting authentication failure on one while the other seems to work. 

Anyone else with this type of setup?  How do I get this done? 

ianobi