News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Attn=> Sam from CircleNet and/or Gigcass...please help ??

Started by vtsnaab, May 06, 2014, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtsnaab

I tried asking this in my other thread which has been spammed to death by trolls, so I am re-posting my query in hopes that one of you terrific & helpful folks might clear this up, please ??

I have searched (but may not know what to search for) and remain uncertain of how one sets up AND makes use of - separate outbound only services aside of SP1 & 2 on an Obi110.

I would like all of my outbound calls to use CircleNet and also to be able to choose Localphone every now and then instead.

Some clear, step-by-step directions, if possible would assuredly benefit many users in the upcoming change-over.

Thanks for any helpful replies !!!

vtsnaab

Quote from: Shale on May 06, 2014, 07:37:43 PM
See http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=7916.0 reply 8.
The suggested info=>
Quote from: giqcass on May 06, 2014, 03:01:37 PM
My current config working.  My Sp4 is a Callcentric account with no special settings.  Please note I did not use "login username" for my auth user ID on the Voice Gateway.  I used Circlenet Account number.  Perhaps that will help.

Phone Port 1
DigitMap 
([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|##|**70(Mli)|**8(Mbt)|**81(Mbt)|**82(Mbt2)|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Msp3)|**4(Msp4)|**7(Mvg7)|**00(Mvg8)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoute
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<#:>):ph2},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli},{(<**00:>(Mvg8)):vg8},{(<**7:>(Mvg7)):vg7}

Voice Gateway7
Enable         X
Name         circlenet.us
AccessNumber      SP4(outbound.circlenet.us)   
DigitMap         (xx.)
AuthUserID      Circlenet Account number   
AuthPassword            Password

an outbound call for me using the gateway looked like this in call history.
To SP4(14198675309@outbound.circlenet.e)
Appears to be for an Obi with SP3 & 4 whereas I am certain my Obi110 lacks those, hence my topic title asking those particular & very helpful folks to pitch in, please ??

Thanks.

giqcass

The instruction are the same basically.  
What service providers do you have set up on the Obi?  
Will Circlenet be used for dialing US destinations only?
Are there specific areas you plan to call with Localphone or do you plan to just dial an **3 to select it?

Voice Services  >>> Gateways and Trunk Groups
Voice Gateway1
Enable         X
Name         circlenet.us
AccessNumber      SP2(outbound.circlenet.us)   
DigitMap         (xx.)
AuthUserID      Circlenet Account number   
AuthPassword            Password

Go to
https://www.localphone.com/dashboard/internet_phone/
About half way down the page are the SIP ID and SIP Password for the next step.

Voice Gateway2
Enable         X
Name         localphone.com
AccessNumber      SP2(localphone.com)   
DigitMap         (xx.)
AuthUserID      SIP ID   
AuthPassword            SIP Password

Trunk Group1
Enable      X
Name       Outbound Route(optional)
TrunkList      vg1   (You can put backup service here as well.  vg1,sp1,sp2)
Digit Map    (xx.)  

Physical Interfaces >>> Phone Port
PrimaryLine = Trunk Group 1

DigitMap
([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Mvg2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoute
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg2)):vg2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Normal calls will go through Circlenet and dialing **3 before a number should route it through Localphone.  This setup does not address 911, 411, or voicemail.  Additional changes need to be made to the OutboundCallRoute and some possible optimizations to speed up dialing.

Hope I didn't miss anything.
Long live our new ObiLords!

vtsnaab

Thanks Loads Gigcass !!!
Quote from: giqcass on May 06, 2014, 09:30:31 PM
What service providers do you have set up on the Obi? 
Will Circlenet be used for dialing US destinations only?
Are there specific areas you plan to call with Localphone or do you plan to just dial an **3 to select it?

SP1 is Future9 with a new local DID for incoming (& outgoing - but preferably not by default...)
Sp2 is Callcentric with a free NY DID for inbound, if needed - and very little or zero outbound usage.

Yes - all my calls are US calls only and selecting LP via **3 will be very helpful.

It is most likely that 90% of incoming will use F9 and 90% of outgoing will use CircleNet.
(I am not doing anything with my old GV stuff with the new providers.)

Does my description fit what you've described in your post ??

Thanks Again Gigcass.

Taoman

Quote from: vtsnaab on May 06, 2014, 10:06:08 PM

It is most likely that 90% of incoming will use F9 and 90% of outgoing will use CircleNet.

Ok, I'll bite. Why would 90% of outgoing calls go thru CircleNet when you're already paying F9 for both incoming/outgoing calls?

vtsnaab

I'll use both - but I do firmly believe in supporting small companies and CircleNet has shown clearly that they appreciate their clients & work dilligently at helping them.

Sam_from_CircleNet

I see I'm late to this party, sorry I didn't respond earlier guys for some reason I scanned right past this thread. Gigcass thanks for the good solution!
Sam

giqcass

It appears Future-nine has E911 support.  If you have set that up add {911:sp1}, to the OutboundCallRoute.  I believe everything else should work.  We may need to do some work on the Voice Gateway DigitMaps to speed up the dialing sequence.  I would like to know everything else works before we mess with that.

Physical Interfaces >>> Phone Port

OutboundCallRoute
{911:sp1},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg2)):vg2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Long live our new ObiLords!