News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obitalk Portal shows "Offline"

Started by PeterFales, May 27, 2014, 08:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterFales

I noticed today that in the Portal dashboard, my Obi202 shows "offline" (I don't regularly look at the portal, so this could have have been happening for some time)

I can stall make and receive calls, and when I look at the device's built-in web page, all SPs show "Registered."   I've also tried rebooting the OBi, but that did not help.   Is there anything else that can be done to re-establish the connection to the portal?

PeterFales

Well, it started (mostly) working again after a few hours.    The SP accounts now show Registered/Connected, though there is still an error message at the top of the screen saying:  "Error: Cannot find specified devicebasic"

BigJim_McD

I see the same issue on my 3 OBi devices,  the devices are shown offline and SP1 on all 3 devices shows offline.   Status is still good at "voip.ms" and at "Vestalink" and on the ADMIN Web display for each of the devices.  And most important the devices are still handling calls.

My OBi DevicesOBi   Number   Speed Dial    Status

OBi202 Main - VestaLink, viop.ms, GV   500 xxx zzzz    Offline
SP1    Home1 ph1,2 sp1 VestaLink   Offline
SP2    Home# ph1,2 sp2 GglVoice
SP3    Home2 ph1,2 sp3 voip.ms
SP4    vOFc #3 Ph2 sp4 x1024 voip.ms

Obi100 vOFc Ph4 voip.ms, GV     300 xxx zzzz   Offline
SP1    vOFc #3 ph4 sp1 x1041 voip.ms    Offline
SP2    vOFc# ph4 sp2 GglVoice

OBi110 Home Ph3 voip.ms, GV       200 xxx zzzz    Offline
SP1    Home2 ph3 sp1 x1031 voip.ms    Offline
SP2    Home# ph3 sp2 GglVoice

The displayed Status was working at ~ 01:00 AM MDT.
BigJimMcD

BigJim_McD

The issue with OBiTalk Dashboard incorrectly displaying "OFFLINE" cleared a few minutes ago. 

I didn't make any changes to my configuration and did NOT reboot my devices, I only refreshed by browser window.
BigJimMcD

sogood

I am seeing mine as "OFFLILNE" . I notice that yesterday and still OFFLINE today.  My phone seems to work as my VOIP providers still register my extension.   

sogood

Quote from: sogood on May 29, 2014, 11:40:24 AM
I am seeing mine as "OFFLILNE" . I notice that yesterday and still OFFLINE today.  My phone seems to work as my VOIP providers still register my extension.   

It was like that for a while until I just reboot my obi110.  Now the obitalk portal works again.