News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBiTALK down for a while today

Started by mykmayk, May 26, 2014, 11:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykmayk

i couldn't access the dashboard for a while today. i have multiple devices.  now, i'm able to get in but it says some of my connections are offline even if they're not.

scary to think that i don't know how to configure my device from the obi device web interface.  i've been doing it ever since from the obitalk dashboard.  i sure need to learn how to do it from the device's own interface for when the obitalk either goes down again temporarily -- or worse, permanently.

better download the manuals now :)
əʞɪɯ mɪke

dudly

Could not access dashboard today for awhile.  Tried calling my number and it did not go through. Rebooted my Obi202 and finally got into dashboard and it says Obi is not connected, Callcentric is Offline and Google Voice and Circlenet are neither connected or registered, even though all my lines are now working.  Strange!

Harley

Late last night the OBI website was down and you couldn't log into it finally sometime later the website came back on but since then my account on the dashboard says it is offline, however it still seems to work, not sure whats going on? A lot of people seem to be having this problem has anyone contacted OBI to find out what's happening,  looks like something strange is going on?

BigJim_McD

Several people are reporing issues with "OBi Dashboard" this morning.  OBi Dashboard is incorrectly displaying an "OFFLINE" status for OBi devices that are both inservice and handling calls. 

Check: 
OBiTALK Community > General Support > OBiTALK Web Portal > Obitalk Portal shows "Offline"

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=8160.msg53657#msg53657

I see the same issue on my 3 OBi devices,  the devices are shown offline and SP1 on all 3 devices shows offline.   Status is still good at "voip.ms" and at "Vestalink" and on the ADMIN Web display for each of the devices.  And most important the devices are still handling calls.
BigJimMcD

Harley