News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Ring To Expert Configuration

Started by bigbear216, July 08, 2014, 10:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear216

I am trying the new ringto service. I don't want to use the obitalk interface, I want to configure my own settings for ringto on SP3 or sp4. I already have E911 via anveo. Does anyone know what I need besides a user name and password for ringto when I am configuring the service on the web portal? 

rastoma

All settings can be changed afterward using the expert mode interface. 

Please don't take this as rude, but how can it possibly be better to set up ring.to manually?  The Obi interface enters just the basic information for you just as you would do it manually.  If you are aware of an advantage of doing it otherwise please share :)

bigbear216

Yes, I don't want to go in and change my settings to allow the obitalk web portal to because it will change the settings on my OTHER SP accounts. Rule #1 has always been to disable AUTO PROVISIONING. I do not wish to enable Auto Provisioning because it will also change my other settings!

rastoma

What if you backup your configuration, then have the ring.to account automatically setup.... log in, see what changes were made, then restore your config prior to the changes.  Then you'll have the info on what needs to be changed manually.