News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV stop working today ?

Started by pvpham, July 16, 2014, 11:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvpham

Mine stopped working today. Can anybody confirm this

Thanks

gderf

Mine works fine in both directions.
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

cluckercreek

Rosemot

My 2 OBI110 works fine inbound and outbound.

LeoKing

I suggest you reboot your router and the OBi. My 4 GV lines on 2 OBi110's are working perfectly. The GV app on my Android also work great with no problems.

pvpham

Thanks for all responses. I have no idea why the out-going call stopped working. I swapped the out going call to PhonePower SP1 for the whole day yesterday to make call. I return to GV this morning and it is working fine.

Taoman

There was a service disruption with Google Hangouts yesterday. Perhaps it affected Google Voice also. You can see the disruption on the Google Apps Status Dashboard. You were definitely not the only one affected.

http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

fiftys

Mine is Not working as of today.  >:(

LeoKing

Quote from: fiftys on July 19, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

Check your router, internet connection & try to reboot the OBi. All my GV lines are fine.

fiftys

Quote from: LeoKing on July 19, 2014, 08:52:51 PM
Quote from: fiftys on July 19, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

Check your router, internet connection & try to reboot the OBi. All my GV lines are fine.

Hey, Thanks. I restarted everything and it still wasn't working. Looked in the obiFAQ realized that I had setup 2 step verification on google and had to use the password for that instead of my normal google password. Working again. Thanks

userforum

mine was working yesterday but today it stopped...

dranon

2 ??? of my numbers are still working one stopped. My sisters also stopped yesterday. I reset everything but that number will no longer configure on the obi. The other 2 still work

dranon

I got all of them to work again!! ;D  Took me 3-4 times of resetting the device but then it configured!  Keep trying even if its the next day. Im so HAPPY