News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

phone power - international minutes deduction

Started by gp_45, August 07, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gp_45

I have phonepower as provider on my OBI100. The plan is "Obihai - $59.99" plan which is supposed to include 60 min of free international calls. I have always suspected that the minutes used shown on the system were more than the actual usage.
Today, before making an international call, 'free international minutes used' showed 26 / 60 min and after a call to india (duration 2 min which is also reflected on their usage report), free international min used showed 31/60 min which means 5 min was deducted i.e. 3 min in addition to the 2 min of call duration.
Wanted to check if anyone has experienced additional minutes being deducted for international calls using the Obi plan on Phonepower. thanks.

HDFLucky

I have not specifically called India, but I have that same plan through PP and have not experienced the discrepancy you describe on international calls. I suggest contacting their technical support (they are excellent... especially if you get Ruben).

amigo

Ive been trying to set up my obi202 with google voice but there's no entry box for the gmail address and password.
I followed the obi instructs over and over.

Can anyone let me know where to enter the gmail info for SP setup?

Thank you.

BigJim_McD

When I updated my existing Google Voice on my OBi202, OBi110 and OBi100, I received a POP-UP window that listed my Google Emails accounts and I selected the Gmail account that is used with the Google Voice phone number that I wanted to use (continue to use).

I suggest that you use Google Chrome and logged into your Google email account that is associated with the Google Voice account that you want to add before accessing OBiTalk.
BigJimMcD

amigo

Jim...Thank you for your reply.
I contacted Obihai tech assist, and the Obi model number I had was a 302 and not a 202.

The 302 doesn't support Google Voice or any other ASP. So, I sent it back and am waiting on my 202 delivery. ::)