News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't re-add my Obi110 device to dashboard?? NOT a new user!

Started by Mstack, July 10, 2014, 05:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mstack

I've had an Obi110 and GV for over 18 mos.  I no longer have a phone line with Obi after May 15 but still get voicemail on GV and I just return the calls.  Mostly use my cell for outgoing but want to keep my landline phone # for our business.  Trying now to set up with a different VOIP provider - Phone Power, but the dashboard when I sign into my account is now empty.  Trying to add my device again so I can sign up for PP, triple checked all my connections on the phone, U-verse router & Obi box and when I call **5...., it will not connect.  Then tried calling the **2-222-222 number and still won't connect.  My phone just says 'No line' on it and has no dial tone. Why can't I add my device back? HELP!!  I am NOT tech-savvy, so please give me simple directions & advice.  Thank you!

mykmayk

paperclip at the reset hole at the bottom of the obi unit

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=28.0
əʞɪɯ mɪke

drgeoff

Quote from: Mstack on July 10, 2014, 05:18:06 AMThen tried calling the **2-222-222 number and still won't connect.  My phone just says 'No line' on it and has no dial tone.
Perhaps you just typed it wrongly, but that number is very unlikely to reach anywhere.  By default, **2 is the prefix which dials the remainder, 222-222 in this, on SP2.

The OBiTalk test number is **9 222 222 222.