News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Need help with Digitmaps and/or Star codes

Started by ChuckHL, July 23, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChuckHL

Hello guys.

I am having an issue with my Obitalk 110 and my PSTN voicemail and hope you can help me. On my Obi110, I use my SP1 with callcentric (for cheap international calls), my SP2 with GoogleVoice (for free USA calls), and my PSTN line for my local phone company. Currently, my PSTN is configure as my primary line. The issue I have is that my local phone company requires me to dial *86 to access my voicemail. Since Obitalk has many starcodes already configured, I cannot dial *86 directly. I tried dialing **8*86 but I get a no route configuration error. I know I can dial #*86 but I want to be able to create a map for it. I already coded *123 to dial **1*123 and *122 to dial **2(and googles phone number). I want to map *111 to my PSNT *86. I already tried mapping *111 to **8*86 and to #*86 but neither worked.

Hope you guys can help me on this.

Regards

azrobert

Star Codes -> Star Code Profile A -> Code30:
*86(<li(*86)>), Voice Mail, call($Code)

Code30 is undefined. You could change any unused Code.
Dial: *86

Edit:
If you want to dial *111
Star Codes -> Star Code Profile A -> Code30:
*111(<li(*86)>), Voice Mail, call($Code)

Edit 2:
You cannot have *86 or *111 in the Line or Phone Port DigitMap.

FSNZ

I tried this, but it is not working for me (OBI202 with VOIP Provider 2Talk).

I setup

*111(<li(*55)>), Voice Mail, call($Code)

because 2Talk play Voicemails when sending *55 (what work with a Softphone). But when I try the now with *111, I get only the message it was rejected. As well I thought that **55 will be passed through to the Provider, but that did not work either.

The DigiMaps are the default.

Any idea?

Frank