News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting for outgoing call to ring longer

Started by firass, May 09, 2011, 11:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firass

I have an OBi100 connected to a SIP provider. When I place a call, it seems like if the call rings for more than a minute, I get a message (I believe from the OBi, I've never gotten this from my SIP provider before) and the phone call ends.

Ideally, I'd like to make this timeout around two-minutes (or ring indefinitely)

I've been looking through the OBiDeviceAdminGuide PDF and it seems to be a little different than what I see on my device.

I've also been looking at all the various settings and nothing has jumped out at me. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

QBZappy

firass,

Hi, not sure what message you are getting. Can you be more specific. I don't know that the OBi will give any messages after ringing for a minute.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

obi-support2

You can set this OBi parameter:

ITSP Profile A/B - SIP - InviteExpires to 120 (seconds, for 2 min).

Default is 60s, hence your experience.

You can try to set it to 0, for unlimited ringing (i.e., let your ITSP decide when to timeout).

Thank you.
OBIHAI Support Staff