News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Obi202 busy signal when dial out?

Started by jfharper, August 15, 2014, 08:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfharper

Background, senerio, problem
Before today
Obi202
Sp1->phonepower (changed from GV in may...thought gv was going to end)
Sp->GV (kept on GV and continued to work)

Got email from phonepower, was going over 300 minutes result extra charge.  Thought move sp1 back to GV since it still works with sp2.  Logged in to obi this morning, changed sp1 to GV, web page said I needed to upgrade obi202 device, said ok, waited, upgraded, deleted phonepower and setup gv on sp1.  Tried calling sp1 from sp2, didn't work, web page said sp2 not configured, deleted GV on sp2, and setup GV on sp2...double checked that sp1 was setup for one GV account and sp2 was setup for a different GV account.  Now, both lines get dial tone and can dial, then busy signal...happens on both lines.  Have sp1 dial out on phone 1 only, have sp2 dial out on phone 2 only.  Can anyone offer a suggestion to what I may try or am missing?  Thanks

EDIT: ok, I fixed, failed to enter area code when reconfiguring each line sp1 and sp2...entered my area code for each and now can call out...thought this was an optional setting, but apparently not in my case...hope this helps someone else.