News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

One inbound caller is routed to Auto Attendant

Started by glb1945, August 22, 2014, 06:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glb1945

I have an Obi100, using Anveo on SP1.  One of my local callers is being routed to the Obi auto attendant when he dials my number without using the area code.   

Since he's getting an Obi attendant message, I'm thinking that the problem can be fixed from the Obi Dashboard.  However, there is no Auto Attendant configuration option on my Obi Dashboard.   I think I need to go to the expert mode to find the attendant setup.  When I enter the OBi Dashboard, I see a red E cog next to the blue cog; but clicking the red E cog doesn't take me to expert mode.  Absolutely nothing changes on the screen.  The status button is green, and Anveo is "registered."

I want to set this up so that all calls bypass the auto attendant and go directly through. Can someone please advise?  Thank you!

azrobert

You are doing it correctly.
It appears there is something broken on the dashboard.
I'm having the same problem.
You can also click on your OBi device and then select "Enter OBi expert Config".
When I try either method I get the clock for a couple seconds and then nothing happens.

When the problem is fixed go to:
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute

You should find a rule like: {(x.8005551212):aa}
8005551212 is the caller's CID.
Remove the rule.