News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to block a phone number with Future-Nine system (if possible)

Started by CountryBumkin, August 30, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountryBumkin

I keep getting a call where I answer the phone and no one is on the other end. It is happening about once an hour now (all night) for the past day. I think it is one of those "automated telemarketer calling machines" gone haywire.

I can't figure out the phone number for where call is coming from because nothing displays on my phone's Caller ID. Also, I have not been able to see this phone number in my Future-Nine account "Call History" since it has no data yet (for current day). I'm not even sure if will show anything.

By tomorrow I hope I will know where the call is coming from (assuming those calls show in my Call History). I'll try and call the company and stop the calls if I can find out the number.

So, can I block the phone number? Is this a feature Future-Nine offers? If not, any other ideas?

BTW: My phone number is registered with the "Do Not Call" list.

cluckercreek

Sounds like you are getting hit by a Sip Scanner. Check the forums for the "Oleg Method" and implement it on your Obi.