News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

*72 or *73 from remote softphone??

Started by WASEIGE1, May 10, 2011, 06:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WASEIGE1

I have played with forwarding the OBI100 to my softphone at a remote location.  It works fine for me.

The problem is I use three remote computers at three different locations.  I would like to "dial back" to the OBI100 and change the forwarding to a different softphone or real phone number.

I believe I could do this by setting up remote access to the OBI100 management webpage but would really prefer to gain control from a phone.

Possible?
Thanks!

RonR

Star Code Features are only recognized from the PHONE Port of the OBi.

If you want to enable/disable call forwarding and/or the forwarding number, there are separate settings for each of the SP1, SP2, OBiTALK, and LINE Ports, so it's a little cumbersome to do it from the OBi's web interface.

QBZappy

WASEIGE1,

Setting up Star Code Features via the OBi app is an interesting feature request. You should consider putting it up in the "Feature Requests" section on the forum.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.