News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi1032 - Cannot Modify Line Labels

Started by Kris404, September 04, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris404

I cannot change the label text for the three Lines.

It is always set to the default text which was first set when SP1 & SP2 were configured.

So the Obitalk web config labels say one thing, while the device displays another.

Is there a fix for this?

FYI, SP1 = Google Voice & SP2 = Callcentric

Boykin

I think where I changed mine was on the OBiTalk web portal.  Go under expert configuration, then go under voice service, click on the SPn that you want to change, uncheck both default and Obitalk boxes next to Display Label and Display Number and enter what you want it to be.  (When you uncheck the ObiTalk box, default will automatically become checked and you will need to uncheck it too before you can type in the fields.)

Boykin

PS

If you want to add a Bluetooth line to a call instance button, you will have to do this from the 1032s onboard web configuration utility.  You don't get the BT option on the OBiTalk expert configuration.

Kris404

Quote from: Boykin on September 04, 2014, 02:22:00 PM
I think where I changed mine was on the OBiTalk web portal.  Go under expert configuration, then go under voice service, click on the SPn that you want to change, uncheck both default and Obitalk boxes next to Display Label and Display Number and enter what you want it to be.  (When you uncheck the ObiTalk box, default will automatically become checked and you will need to uncheck it too before you can type in the fields.)

Thank you, I was hoping not to do that (like my previous Obi110)

Edit: The expert settings override worked indeed.