December 12, 2017, 07:37:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I cancel my ObiPlus Premium and get a refund?  (Read 23084 times)
scott47834

« on: September 12, 2014, 05:55:42 am »

The decision was made to go with RingCentral.  I no longer need the subscription for the Obi202 with ObiPlus that we paid $120 for the subscription.

There were too many problems and no support. Obi does not answer the phone, nor do they return calls.

We bought the service in August on the 19th. I sent an email to the support email address yesterday asking how to get my refund and have not heard back. Please note this is within the 30 day grace period.

What do I do to get a refund?
anm8tr

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 02:23:23 pm »

That reminds me! I cancelled my subscription last January after learning Google voice was no longer going to be supported and was also supposed to receive a refund, I need to check my bank statements!

I concur! There isn't enough support or information to warrant using that system. I gave my business to Anveo.

Hope your happy OBI Wan!

Good luck!
Dranon2

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 08:28:19 am »

ObiPlus has been a big no go for me! WHAT I did do and I do not think many people know this was to use SPA504g phones connected to their own obi 200 or 202 and it works great! You can actually tuck the obi200 into the base of the phone!!
Article is here http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBi-VoIP-Device-Attach-Legacy-IP-Phone-Workbook-v1-0.pdf

I think they should push this solution as they would sell MORE obi devices!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: