December 14, 2017, 10:16:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I cancel my ObiPlus Premium and get a refund?  (Read 25831 times)
scott47834

« on: September 12, 2014, 01:14:27 pm »

The decision was made to go with RingCentral.  I no longer need the subscription for the Obi202 with ObiPlus that we paid $120 for the subscription.

There were too many problems and no support. Obi does not answer the phone, nor do they return calls.

We bought the service in August on the 19th. I sent an email to the support email address yesterday asking how to get my refund and have not heard back. Please note this is within the 30 day grace period.

What do I do to get a refund?

I posted this earlier, but this looks like the correct place is here.
WelshPaul
OBi Phone Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 01:16:28 pm »

What are the problems you encountered?

For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com
scott47834

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:37:01 pm »

I my told that my refund is processed. Please do not ask me about problems. I have moved on. It is a dead issue.

Moderator please delete this and all of my other posts.  Thanks.

Live long and prosper.
mykmayk

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 03:54:09 pm »

at least he said "please" before he said "talk to the hand" and walked away...  Cheesy

əʞɪɯ mɪke
WelshPaul
OBi Phone Beta Tester

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 01:51:02 am »

LOL  Grin

I guess he had no real problems, just regretted his purchase and wanted a refund.  Tongue

After all you would think that you would want to let OBIHAI know about these issues so they can fix them at least for the benefit of other users and if need be warn others in case they waste their money on a problematic service too.  Huh

Funny how he posted on the support forum when he wanted a refund but didn't think to ask for help on err the same forum lol

For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com
Dranon2

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 02:07:27 pm »

WELL I would agree with you EXCEPT that I have posted several questions on this forum AND sent in for technical support and no one has answered my questions.  THAT is the main reason I may NOT get the obiplus premium. I am trying it out now in the basic form and it is hard to figure out configurations!!!
Rusalka68

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 01:53:50 pm »

I agree with Dranon2.  I have also requested help from tech support without any response.
WelshPaul
OBi Phone Beta Tester

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 11:34:47 am »

Setting up any PBX isn't always an easy task. When buying OBiPLUS all your really doing is purchasing a license that unlocks certain PBX features.

Not sure why support isn't working when it comes to the OBiPLUS service and if I'm honest I think they should just scrap OBiPLUS as a subscription and just offer it as an additional feature. It works just fine if you know what your doing... Trouble is if you know what your doing your better off going with FreePBX, asterisk and the likes. You can do so much more and it's free!

That leaves OBiPLUS being used and setup mostly by inexperienced users in my opinion who are out for blood after spending on a service they can't setup correctly.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:59:32 am by WelshPaul » Logged

For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com
TheDr

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 12:34:07 pm »

Im in the same boat. I setup EXACTLY as described. No errors showed up. When I push to the obi's THEY work but the ip phones only worked once 9I think) They get green lights and dial tones but We cannot hear each other when we answer. When I made some changes they just did not work. I RESET up from scratch and sometimes it works and sometimes not They need to make a much more simpler setup for people that dont need all the bells and whistles. Just let me setup an obi and 2 ip pohnes that will both ring and can transfer a call from the reception desk to my ip phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: