News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 Newegg Sale (ended)

Started by ceg3, September 11, 2014, 06:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N7AS

My OBi200 was shipped from Newegg via OnTrac. I chose not to pick Free shipping and go for $1.99. I got it in 3 days.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

ceg3

Quote from: SteveInWA on September 19, 2014, 10:18:11 PM
Ha ha:  in my case, Newegg used UPS Mail Innovations -->USPS.  Newegg must have some sort of least-cost algorithm to pick the carrier based on your destination address.

I hate those hybrid carrier-->USPS shipment methods, but if it helps keep the USPS in business, then thumbs up.

I always hate it when I know the package is going to be handed off to USPS, because that will automatically add one day, maybe two to delivery.  I must gave gotten lucky, because mine was delivered all the way to the door by UPS.  I ordered very early in the day Eastern time on the first day.

dennist

Ha ha:  in my case, Newegg used UPS Mail Innovations -->USPS.  Newegg must have some sort of least-cost algorithm to pick the carrier based on your destination address.

I hate those hybrid carrier-->USPS shipment methods, but if it helps keep the USPS in business, then thumbs up.
Those hybrid carriers are driving the customers crazy.

American Express is offering its members free SHOPRUNNER unlimited free 2-day shipping and free return. Newegg is one of the stores with SHOPRUNNER.

Ostracus

Quote from: ceg3 on September 20, 2014, 10:11:43 AM

I always hate it when I know the package is going to be handed off to USPS, because that will automatically add one day, maybe two to delivery.  I must gave gotten lucky, because mine was delivered all the way to the door by UPS.  I ordered very early in the day Eastern time on the first day.

Maybe Amazon's on to something with their drone delivery. ;D

DMac

is the Newegg promo over?  I was not able to get it today

N7AS

Quote from: DMac on September 21, 2014, 01:38:29 PM
is the Newegg promo over?  I was not able to get it today

It was over on the 14th.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.