Stay current with up-to-date firmware and keep your OBi running smoothly with the latest features.You have three options to choose from to update your OBi's firmware:Options 1 & 2 - Automated Update:1.
Devices that have been added to OBiTALK will see an associated yellow triangle
which can be selected to invoke an automated update process.2.
Devices may be updated via the touch-tone phone attached to the OBi or the IP phone dial pad. Dial *** 6
and confirm the update (if available).Option 3 - Manual Update:3.
Download the latest firmware for your device from the link below and follow the instructions to manually update your OBi using a web browser opened to the OBi device's local management web page.
|OBi100 & OBi110 Universal Adapters:|
Last Update May 2014. Your OBi1xx firmware will be updated to 2872 (Sept 2014 update) via the OBiTALK portal if you choose to use Google Voice on the device.
Manual Update Instructions:
|OBi5vs Series Universal Adapters:|
OBi504/508: OBi 5vs Firmware
Last Update August 2014
1. Download the above linked file to your computer.
2. Access the web page of the OBi device (OBi via Internet/WAN Port):
- From a phone attached to the PHONE port of the OBi dial * * * 1
- The IP address of the OBi will be read to you
- Open a new browser window on your PC and enter the IP address of the OBi.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for username and "admin" for password.
If you have previously changed the password, use that instead of "admin."
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the OBi via the LAN port, by default the LAN port IP (Gateway) address is: 192.168.10.1
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the integral web page via the WAN port, you may need to enable WAN access. To do this, from the connected phone dial ***0. Next, enter 30# - Press 1 to enter a new value - Press 1# to enable - Press 1 to save.
3. Now that you have accessed the OBi web page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, "Browse" to the firmware file you just downloaded above and click Update.
4. Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30-60 seconds) and you will be good to go.