Stay current with up-to-date firmware and keep your OBi running smoothly with the latest features.You have three options to choose from to update your OBi's firmware:Options 1 & 2 - Automated Update:1.
Devices that have been added to OBiTALK will see an associated yellow triangle
which can be selected to invoke an automated update process.2.
Devices may be updated via the touch-tone phone attached to the OBi or the IP phone dial pad. Dial *** 6
and confirm the update (if available).Option 3 - Manual Update:3.
Download the latest firmware for your device from the link below and follow the instructions to manually update your OBi using a web browser opened to the OBi device's local management web page.
|OBi100 & OBi110 Universal Adapters:|
Last Update Aug 2014. Your OBi1xx firmware will be updated to 2872 via the OBiTALK portal if you choose to use Google Voice on the device.
Manual Update Instructions:
|OBi5vs Series Universal Adapters:|
OBi504/508: OBi 5vs Firmware
Last Update June 2015
1. Download the above linked file to your computer.
2. Access the web page of the OBi device (OBi via Internet/WAN Port):
- From a phone attached to the PHONE port of the OBi dial * * * 1
- The IP address of the OBi will be read to you
- Open a new browser window on your PC and enter the IP address of the OBi.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for username and "admin" for password.
If you have previously changed the password, use that instead of "admin."
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the OBi via the LAN port, by default the LAN port IP (Gateway) address is: 192.168.10.1
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the integral web page via the WAN port, you may need to enable WAN access. To do this, from the connected phone dial ***0. Next, enter 30# - Press 1 to enter a new value - Press 1# to enable - Press 1 to save.
3. Now that you have accessed the OBi web page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, "Browse" to the firmware file you just downloaded above and click Update.
4. Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30-60 seconds) and you will be good to go.