News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Any Alternative Places Of Purchase?

Started by Thunderbird1, January 31, 2011, 12:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderbird1

I was wondering if there are any other online stores that stock the OBi110 & will ship o/s.

I tried ordering a unit from Amazon but during checkout got a message indicating that shipping to Australia was unavailable although it allowed me to enter the destination details. I emailed Amazon for clarification and was advised that they won't ship to Oz for "legal & warranty" reasons.

I also went through the checkout process at 888VoIPStore only to find that the shipping cost to Australia was $252.75 - a bit rich for a 0.5kg package I thought. I've emailed them asking for confirmation of the actual shipping cost in the hope there is a glitch in their calculations - currently awaiting a response.

In the meantime I'm curious to find any other stores that will ship to Oz at a reasonable cost. Any suggestions appreciated.

Failing that, I will probably need to utilize a parcel forwarding service.

Thanks,
-TB1

ShermanObi

Please call or write to 888VoipStore directly to get the exact cost of shipping to Australia.

Main: (716) 714-8001

You can use the OBiON (Android or iPhone) or OBiAPP + SIP soft client to call them for free.
Just dial 333 333 333 and then select option 2 (make a new call), then 1-716-714-8001-#

Business Hours: Weekdays 8:00am - 8:00pm EST (-5 GMT)
So, please call them before noon on the east coast of Australia.

Here is the contact portal:  http://www.888voipstore.com/contact-us/

Thank you.

Thunderbird1

Thanks for the tip.

Downloaded the ObiON android app and called 888VoIPStore. Pretty easy and pain free really. Shot off an email to Paul to which he will respond with a shipping quote.

jblah

you all should definitely sell this at stores like best buy, walmart, and others. I already have 3 or 4 people at my work who wants to give this a try if it works for me..which it did!