News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting-up OBI110 and OBI100 as Bridged and still allowing me to use GV

Started by artsmart, November 16, 2014, 09:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artsmart

Hi there!

I setup OBI110 on Point A and OBI100 on Point B following this instruction from RonR http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=2016.msg12745#msg12745 is there any possibility that I can integrate GV on this kind of setup? How?

azrobert

I did not read thru the whole link you provided.
What do you want to do?
Do you just want to call the phone connected to the other OBi without using the OBiTalk network?
On both obi's what do you have defined on SP1 and SP2?

artsmart

Current settings using instructions by RonR on this thread http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=2016.msg12745#msg12745. OBi100 can make and receive local calls thru the PSTN attached to OBi110 and I want to keep it that way. For me to make and receive International Calls, I'd like to setup GV on OBi100. Will this work with the current setup? If not, is there any other way?

azrobert

You have 2 choices.

Choice#1
You can define the same GV account on both the OBi100 and OBi110.
Assuming GV is defined on SP1, in both OBi's phone port outbound call route add:
{(011xx.):sp1}

The last OBi connected will receive inbound calls.
In both OBi's SP1 InboundCallRoute send calls to the other OBi the same way you do Line calls.
Now it doesn't matter which OBi receives the call.

Choice#2
Define GV on the OBi100
Assuming GV is defined on SP1, in the OBi100 phone port outbound call route add:
{(011xx.):sp1}

In the OBi110 phone port outbound call route add:
{(011xx.):vg1}
VG1 points to the OBi100

In the OBi100 SP2 InboundCallRoute add: {>(011xx.):sp1}

In the OBi100 SP1 InboundCallRoute send calls to the OBi110 the same way you do Line calls

artsmart

Hello Sir! Here's my current settings, in which part here should I add or modify so GV can be integrated:

1. Disable Auto Provisioning in each OBi:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

2. Enable SIP in each OBi (SP2/ITSP Profile B):

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServer : 127.0.0.1

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName : (put anything here)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_RegisterEnable : (unchecked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile : B

3. Set Voice Gateway 1 in each OBi to point to the other OBi:

Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway1
Name : OBi
AccessNumber : SP2(w.x.y.z:5061)

where w.x.y.z is the IP address of the other OBi.

4. Set the LINE Port in OBi110 to bridge incoming calls to OBi100:

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute : {vg1,ph}

Remove ,ph if you don't want the phone connected to OBi #1 to ring on incoming calls.

5. Set the SP2 Service in OBi110 to bridge incoming calls to the LINE Port:

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {>(Mli):li}

6. Set the PHONE Port in OBi100 to bridge calls to OBi11o:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute:

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},
{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):vg1}

azrobert

Which OBi is the GV SP trunk defined?
Is it SP1?
You only want to route international calls with a prefix of 011 to GV. Correct?

azrobert

If GV is defined on the OBi110's SP1 do the following:

1. Set the PHONE Port in OBi110 to route international call out SP1:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute:
{(011xx.):sp1},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

2. Set the SP2 Service in OBi110 to bridge incoming international calls to SP1 and all others to the LINE Port:
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {>(011xx.):sp1},{>(Mli):li}

3. Set the SP1 Service in OBi110 to bridge incoming calls to OBi100:
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {vg1,ph}

4. No changes necessary in the OBI100.
It already is routing all outbound calls to the OBi110.

artsmart

Sorry Sir, I forgot to tell you that I haven't define GV yet and so I just did on SP1 of OBI110 and following the rest of your instructions based on your last reply. Just one question, with the current settings, will I be able to receive incoming and make outgoing local calls thru PSTN and also receive incoming and make outgoing local calls thru GV on both OBI110 and OBI100?

azrobert

Quote from: artsmart on November 25, 2014, 03:56:56 AM
Just one question, with the current settings, will I be able to receive incoming and make outgoing local calls thru PSTN and also receive incoming and make outgoing local calls thru GV on both OBI110 and OBI100?

Yes.

I have a typo in my last post.
It should be as follows:

3. Set the SP1 Service in OBi110 to bridge incoming calls to OBi100:
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute : {vg1,ph}

artsmart

It's ok sir I got it correctly, in fact I didn't notice that you have a typo error. Oh by the way, the two OBI's are behind NAT router and on the same subnet, I need to do portforward right? I saw 5060 and 5061, are there any ports that I need to forward too?

azrobert

Try a call from each OBi without port forwarding. It might work without port forwarding.
If it doesn't work you will have to assign different listening and RTP port ranges for each OBi. Not working means it connects, but you have no or one-way audio. If the call fails you have a different problem.

I suggest assigning non-standard listening ports. SIP scanners will be able to call your OBi's if you port forward the standard ports.

OBi110 X_UserAgentPort = something like 7260 and 7261
OBi100 X_UserAgentPort = something like 7360 and 7361

The RTP ports are found here:
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A/B -> RTP -> LocalPortMin/Max

For the OBi110 use the default 16600-16798 and 16800-16998
For the OBi100 use 17600-17798 and 17800-17998