News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

**5 problem adding device to the OBiTALK portal from the UK

Started by Ampers, July 17, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ampers

Note: This Topic has been Split

I'm in the UK as well. Had my 202 delivered today. Have been in the IT industry for 30 years so I think I am doing everything right. I have set up the kit with one phone and to the blue Internet ethernet slot.

First green light on all the time, and second light flickers.

The phone works as I keep using it for the **5 NNNN hear the voice, and each time the website check times out after 100 seconds. Once it showed my kit for a few seconds than zilch.

If I can't get it working soon, it'll go right back to Amazon.

Only the first two lights activate. I have changed the phone cable once, but have proved that works, and changed the ethernet cable three times.

Ampers

Ha! I waited two or three hours, tried again, everything ran smoothly. Someone must have fixed something. Now it's all working as such. Just need to get my numbers from AQL and one number from SipGate installed.

Trying to set up using the "Generic Service Provider" anyone had any success with this?

I attach a file showing my entry. Changed user name though.

WelshPaul

Looks fine although leave the outbound proxy empty unless you suffer from one way audio etc.

In all the years I have been using VoIP and I have used a few routers I have never needed to use any NAT proxy myself. Only use it if you need it ;)
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com

WelshPaul

Quote from: Ampers on July 17, 2014, 03:41:53 PM
Ha! I waited two or three hours, tried again, everything ran smoothly. Someone must have fixed something. Now it's all working as such. Just need to get my numbers from AQL and one number from SipGate installed.

Trying to set up using the "Generic Service Provider" anyone had any success with this?

I attach a file showing my entry. Changed user name though.

I just noticed you have a URL in the URI field, this is incorrect. You need to remove it. 661234@sip.aql.com would be the correct value to enter here but you can leave the field empty and it will automatically do it for you.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com