News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 Voicemail Issues

Started by Ansextra, December 03, 2014, 02:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansextra

I just received my Obi202 and set up two voip accounts.  Phone 1 is on SP1.  Phone 2 is on SP3 and I have GV on SP4.
I have enabled the MWI settings in Expert Config but sometimes do not get an message indicator on SP3.  Other times I do but it takes 7-8 minutes to appear even though the message shows up in my Voipo account dashboard immediately.  Other times when leaving a test voicemail on SP3 the message indicator shows on SP1 and nothing on SP3.  This sounds crazy and is extremely frustrating.  Can anyone assist?

TechnoAO

Yep.  I'm experiencing similar issues with delayed responses from my voipo voicemail to my voicemail indicator on my phone as well.  Would really love to get this issue resolved.  I'm sure it must be a simple setting that has to be configured, because a I have two Voipo lines one of which I have the Obi202 attached (experiencing this issue) and another with a Linksys SPA3102 not experiencing this issue.

Please help!

Ansextra

I've seen other people complaining about this on the Voipo forums but haven't seen a resolution yet.