News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

VoipMyWay/EliGlobal

Started by harpo, December 14, 2014, 09:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo

I've used VoipMyWay since 2011.  I know the owners have changed several times.  When I last paid via paypal it was to EliGlobal. 

My service just stopped working.  Busy tone when I place a call or someone tries to call me.

I have no idea whom to try and contact for support.  Does anyone know who owns this service now and a contact number or email address?

N7AS

If I remember, the guy that origionaly ran VoipMyWay was a user on the MagicJack forum.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

harpo

Yeah I believe his name was David.  Hopefully I can figure out who owns the business now and get my number ported out since there doesn't seem to be any support any more.

giqcass

Can you contact them through Paypal.com?  There should be contact info if you click the "Transaction Details" link.

EDIT:
It appears to be somehow affiliated with eliresearch.in.

2222 Sedwick Road # 102, Durham, NC 27713
(919) 544-0835

EDIT 2: I think they are a www.voipo.com reseller.
Long live our new ObiLords!

giqcass

Quote from: harpo on December 14, 2014, 05:56:39 PM
Yeah I believe his name was David.  Hopefully I can figure out who owns the business now and get my number ported out since there doesn't seem to be any support any more.

I don't think you even need to know their name.  Just find a new company and check to see if your number can be ported to it.  The port request will be initiated from the new company.

harpo

Quote from: giqcass on December 15, 2014, 01:58:41 AM
Can you contact them through Paypal.com?  There should be contact info if you click the "Transaction Details" link.

EDIT:
It appears to be somehow affiliated with eliresearch.in.

2222 Sedwick Road # 102, Durham, NC 27713
(919) 544-0835

EDIT 2: I think they are a www.voipo.com reseller.

I tried that number but it's no longer in service.

harpo

Quote from: giqcass on December 15, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
Quote from: harpo on December 14, 2014, 05:56:39 PM
Yeah I believe his name was David.  Hopefully I can figure out who owns the business now and get my number ported out since there doesn't seem to be any support any more.

I don't think you even need to know their name.  Just find a new company and check to see if your number can be ported to it.  The port request will be initiated from the new company.

I'm trying to port to RingTo but they need a pin number which I don't have.

giqcass

For the last service(not VoipMyWay)  I used my voicemail pin.  Otherwise try the last four digits of the phone number.  Worst case the port fails and you can try again.