News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Great price on OBi 200; get 'em today or tomorrow only, for $29.99

Started by SteveInWA, December 17, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInWA

Copy-and-paste of the e-mail note I just received.

Tonight at Amazon and Tomorrow at Newegg: Ring-in Big Savings on the OBi200! Get it for Only $29.99!!

AMAZON:Tonight ONLY from 5pm Pacific, the OBi200 will be featured as a Lightning Deal at Amazon. CLICK HERE to go directly to Amazon's Lightning Deal landing page or CLICK HERE to go directly to the OBi200 product page. There is a limited number of OBi200 units available at this price, so get yours fast before they run out. Note: Prime Members will get access to the Lightning Deal at 4:30 pm Pacific.
NEWEGG:If you miss the above sale or want to give more people on your Christmas shopping list the smartest gift ever, go to Newegg.com from December 18th to 21st to get the OBi200 for $29.99 with free shipping. We do not have the promo code to share with you right now, but starting on December 18th, you can get it by going to Obihai's Facebook or Twitter feeds (Links at the bottom of this newsletter).
CLICK HERE to go to the OBi200 product page at Newegg. To get the sale price, be sure to use the promo code at checkout.

Gift an OBi and Help Loved Ones Save Big!
With an OBi, you can give the gift that truly keeps on giving. Your friends and family members will thank you for helping them save hundreds of dollars on local, long distance and international calls – not to mention all the free and useful features that come with owning an OBi. We recommend you give the OBi200 for households that need just one line and the OBi202 for homes who have a need two calls going at one time.

Why an OBi is a Great Christmas Gift:
•   OBi Saves Money– Using Google Voice, there is no subscription fee and calls are free within the USA and Canada. International calls can be made at amazingly low rates.
•   OBi is Not Locked to the Service– You have the freedom to choose the VoIP services and features you want, on your own terms.
•   OBi is Easy Set-up– Using your free OBiTALK.com account, automatically configure services on your OBi. You can also manage your OBi devices, and perhaps those of your family, from anywhere in the world securely via the OBiTALK cloud and a browser on your computer, smart phone or tablet.
•   OBi Has Fantastic Voice Clarity– The OBi utilizes the latest VoIP technology to ensure every call you make has the highest audio quality. Everyone you speak to becomes clearer, easier to understand than ever before.

Here's Your Chance to Win a Free OBi1032 IP Phone
Also, Obihai would also like to thank you for your support, by giving away three OBi1032 IP phones just for participating in our Facebook contest. Just CLICK HERE to go to the Obiahi Facebook contest, then 'Like' Obihai and tell us how the OBi1032 IP phone will make your communications life better. Three (3) people will be chosen as winners. Winners will be announced on December 18, 2014. We will do our best to ship winners their phone in time for Christmas – USA addresses only please.

Available at:

Follow Obihai on Facebook and Twitter for specials on new OBi devices and accessories.

Facebook   Twitter

Email: info@obihai.com
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

If you no longer want to receive OBiTALK emails, please click here to unsubscribe.

© 2014 Obihai Technology, Inc, 2105 South Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
Other company names and logos mentioned herein are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.

zorlac

zorlac

Thanks Steve!
I checked my Gmail account & had the same email.

My Son in ID says not having 911 is risky (ex fireman) and both slots of my obi100 are GV #'s so maybe a 200 is worth springing for.