News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Please I need help I'm sooo frustrated

Started by barca505, December 20, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barca505

Guys Im having a problem with my obihai 202 .i know is something not that  hard but is killing me.
I have two gv accounts the one on line 1 is working fine but my problem is on line 2 rings one time then drops . can somebody help me to configure my obi202 I created several gv numbers and all is the same that tells me is something wrong that  I am doing.  which boxes should i check on Primary Line for Outgoing Calls and Incoming Calls Will Ring On i had tried all kind of convinations and nothing.

what Im trying to do is have line 1 with 1 gv account and line two with a different so they can have two dif numbers . any advise will be appreciated  .

HelloG

Since there are no replies, try to isolate the problem, i.e. is something wrong with line 2?

First thing I would try is to configure line 1 with the second GV number that you have, as the only line.  Verify that individually the second GV number works fine with your Obi202.

Once you have that, leave line 1 unconfigured and put the same number back on line 2.  Verify that incoming and outgoing still work.

Now that you have a single GV number verified working on both lines, attempt to configure both GV numbers at the same time, and check the results again.

barca505

HelloG

It's great to hear your problem was resolved!  Could you post here what the solution was?  That way anyone searching for a similar problem in the future could benefit as well?