News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi 200 two GV accounts to SP1 and SP2 ... should be simple right?

Started by oedge, January 03, 2015, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oedge

Trying to set up two GV accounts (two google accounts) to SP1 and SP2. SP1 works fine ... but cannot seem to set up the second.

Its been covered here, apparently should be as simple as selecting SP2, Google Voice "set up" ... accept the conditions, log into the appropriate account (have also tried while logged in)... naming it Google Voice2, finish and presto! but I keep getting Service Not Configured.

So what dumb stuff am I missing?
Thanks in adv

oedge

OK ... after some hours of trying various things yesterday and today I just discovered that the dashboard is lying ... I do have service despite the message saying otherwise.

Same with a callcentric account I also just set up ... only SP1 says connected ... but they all are.

Hmmm ... now theres a few hours I wont be getting back ...lol

Eric_L

Same here.  I replaced my obi110 with an Obi200, SP1 (GV) setup without any problems.  SP2 (callcentric) & SP3(GV) both say "service not configured" but all 3 seem to work fine.

SteveInWA

Hi guys:

It's a bogus error on the portal.  It happens when Obihai's portal system can't communicate with your device, and so it can't properly "see" its status.  I don't know why it's gotten so flaky, but it seems like some part of their network related to the OBiTALK network (including the portal and the echo test and the OBiTALK calling service) goes down almost every weekend.  The condition will clear up by itself and then the portal will show the correct status.