News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Are OBi 100 & 200 Mod. Still Compatible w/ NEW Phone Power Users + Re-set or Not

Started by scoleman.69@gmail.com, January 11, 2015, 07:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInWA

Ha ha!  Mark's smart enough to read the thread and figure out that you're trying to change the user name that appears in all your previous and future posts... no worries.  Worst case he can delete all your past posts and you can start over as a noob user ID.

scoleman.69@gmail.com

Quote from: SteveInWA on January 12, 2015, 06:55:26 PM
Ha ha!  Mark's smart enough to read the thread and figure out that you're trying to change the user name that appears in all your previous and future posts... no worries.  Worst case he can delete all your past posts and you can start over as a noob user ID.
Well, it's done and verbose as I c'n'p'd the general discussion re: the ID change and sent it already...  then I found the 'Message' section in my 'Profile' and a search for Members produced one 'Mark', but a regular search for User Named... 'Mark' insisted I had to also put something in the Words to search for also...  and when clicking on the 'Mark' shown under Members as a link, it produced nothing...  Anyway the other was done by then so... as you noted I reckon he'll figure it out btw what I sent and what's in the thread...  ';)

As for deleting previous posts I doubt that'll happen although it'd be ok by me, as I doubt any of them are of enough import to matter if they got gone...

Thanks for all your help and good humor...

Steve

SteveInWA

Sorry, what I meant was to accomplish this by clicking the "report to moderator" link, even if it meant reporting one of my posts instead of one of yours.  The moderator is Mark, and so you didn't need to find Mark, but merely report it to the generic forum moderator function.  He'll figure it out.

scoleman.69@gmail.com

Quote from: SteveInWA on January 12, 2015, 07:18:43 PM
Sorry, what I meant was to accomplish this by clicking the "report to moderator" link, even if it meant reporting one of my posts instead of one of yours.  The moderator is Mark, and so you didn't need to find Mark, but merely report it to the generic forum moderator function.  He'll figure it out.

Yeah, I know now that'd been all it woulda took I reckon, but in case ya ain't figured it out I'm prone ta over thinking stuff at times....  ';)