News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Recommended Networking and Telephone Products for Use with an OBi Device

Started by ShermanObi, May 26, 2011, 09:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShermanObi

While most all consumer or business-grade networking and telephone devices work with Obihai products, Obihai has identified a group of competitively priced corded and cordless phones, Ethernet switches and Internet routers that work well with OBi devices.

Obihai recommends these telephone and networking products which work well with OBi devices.

- Thank you -

RonR

hornshwangler

I found that when looking at the list with the google chrome browser the list was empty however, when switching to Safari the list was populated.

Dan

RonR

I'm using Windows 7 + Internet Explorer v9 and the list is empty.

QBZappy

Works OK with XP+Firefox 4.0.1. (The products have links to the Amazon shop, clever)
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

bbarker

Turn off your ad blocker and you'll see the still somewhat short list in Chrome.

krpan

Thanks bbarker... After adding www.obihai.com as an exception to my personal filter (which is first on my filter list) the list is not longer blank on either Chrome or Firefox when AdBlock is being used :-)

The exception filter rule is:

@@||www.obihai.com^$document