News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Forum issue

Started by MichiganTelephone, January 31, 2011, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichiganTelephone

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am having a real problem with this forum software.  The preview button does not work at all (but the post button does), and if I see a mistake after I've posted and click on the edit icon, it displays a green bar on the top of my screen that says "Loading..." and then just sits there - and this happens in two different browsers (Firefox and Safari).  The only way I can edit a post is to delete it and repost it.  This is driving me crazy because I don't usually have this much trouble with forums and when I do, switching browsers usually fixes the issue.  Suffice it to say I'm not impressed by "SMF 1.1.11"  >:(

OH.  Just discovered an oddity - the edit link that is near the bottom of the page does not work but the Modify link up above does!  How strange...
Inactive, no longer posting or responding to messages.  Goodbye and good luck.  Some of my old Obihai-related blog posts have been moved to http://tech.iprock.com - note this in NOT my blog; I have simply given the owner permission to repost some of my old stuff.

ShermanObi

We are aware of these issues and are working to fix them.  Thanks.

Thunderbird1

Ha - just noticed this as well. Was in the process of responding to one of MT's posts and experienced the same issue. Then I lost my response post when I clicked on 'Post' and was presented with the login prompt.

Then I came across this thread - good to know the issue is being investigated.

Thunderbird1

Another glitch I just came across. When trying to send a PM, there is no display of any image with letters.