News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Ipkall to IP address No Audio

Started by Purplelaser, May 27, 2011, 09:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purplelaser

I configured Ipkall to ring in to Obi as IP address:5060 . Obi phone rings and shows caller ID but when I pick up there is no audio incoming or outgoing. My SP1 provider is FreeCall, a SIP provider and works properly on outgoing. I tried my DNS server with Ipkall---- same audio problem. Ipkall forwarded to freeCall itself has audio. DMZ option in router did not help or changing ALG setting. All codecs are active in profile A.

Purplelaser

Problem solved. I now use IPCOMMS for incoming DID. I use a DDNS server and returned the router to ALG-yes in advanced firewall settings.

RonR

IPCOMMS is a much better choice than IPKALL.  I'm pleased to hear everything is coming together for you.

westec22

I have the same problem.  I switched from a Cisco VOIP box which worked fine to the OBI110 which now has this problem.  I have callwithus + IPKALL.  If I go back to the Cisco, everything works fine.  Any ideas?  I don't want to give up on this... on the other hand, I don't want to get a new phone number just for this device.

Thanks!!!